Dr. Blair has formulated upwards of 100 unique liposomal formulas that have successfully been brought to market by some of the largest brands in the world. Several of Dr. Blair’s formulas have been internationally recognized and awarded by the science and supplement industries.
Dr. Blair continues to perform clinical trials with various high-impact medical doctors around the world; this research shows how natural products, when properly delivered, are critical to maximizing health.
- Blair E.: “Next Generation of Liposomal Delivery for Cannabidiol From a Hemp Extract: A Safety Study” American Journal of Endocannabinoid Medicine, 2019 Nov; p 20-22.
- Davis JL, Paris HL, Beals JW, Binns SE, Giordano GR, Scalzo RL, Schweder MM, Blair E, Bell C.: “Liposomal-encapsulated Ascorbic Acid: Influence on Vitamin C Bioavailability and Capacity to Protect Against Ischemia-Reperfusion Injury.” Nutr Metab Insights, 2016 Jun 20; 9:25-30.
- Blair, E.; Stange, T.; “How Rouge Can Impact On-Line TOC Analyzers.” Ultrapure Water, Jan. 2008, p13-18 and Cover.
- Stange, T.; Lu, Z.; Blair, E.; “Detection and Quantification of Carboxylic Acid Excursions in Ultrapure Water Using an On-line TOC Analyzer.” Semiconductor Pure water and Chemicals conference proceedings, 2007, 173-186.
- Blair, E.; Sulc, F.; Farmer, P. J. “Biomimetic NOx Reductions by Heme Models and Proteins” N4 Macrocyclic Metal Complexes, J. H. Zagal, F. Bedioui, J. P. Dodelet eds. Springer, 2006, Chp. 4, pp. 149-190. (ISBN 0-387-29429-X)
- Blair, E. “Electrochemical Degradation Pathways of 1,1,1-trichloroethane by Immobilized P450 CYP119 in Extreme Temperature and pH Environments.” Interface, 2005, 4; 54-55.
- Kuznetsov, V.; Blair, E.; Farmer, P. J.; Poulos, T.; Peferitti, A.; Sevrioukova, I.; “The Putidaredoxin Reductase-Putidaredoxin Electron Transfer Complex: Theoretical and Experimental Study.” J.Biol.Chem. 2005, 280; 16135–16142.
- Blair, E.; Greaves, J.; Farmer, P. J.; “High Temperature Electrocatalysis Using Thermophilic P450 CYP119: Dehalogenation of CCl4 to CH4.” J. Am.Chem. Soc. 2004, 126(28); 8632-8633.
- Immoos, C.E.; Chou, J.; Bayachou, M.; Blair, E.; Farmer, P.J.; “Electrocatalytic Reductions of Nitrite, Nitric Oxide, and Nitrous Oxide by Thermophilic Cytochrome P450 CYP119 in Film- Modified Electrodes and an Analytical Comparison of Its Catalytic Activities with Myoglobin.” J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2004, 126(15); 4934-4942.
- Blair, E.; Nikles, J. A.; Nikles, D. E.; Rogers, L. M.; Rogers, R. D.; Stabler, D.; Street, S. C.; “Molecular Structure of the Amine-Quinone Model Compound, 2,5-bis(dimethylamino)-1,4- benzoquinone.” Polymer Preprint, 2000, 41(1); 318.